Verona Lamiere has set new objectives to combat climate change, like reducing its carbon footprint.
Specifically, it commits to cutting 50% of its CO2 emissions by 2025.
By transferring part of its activities to the new plant, the company has already implemented multiple actions in this direction, such as:
- installation of a new photovoltaic plant with a peak power of 700 kWp;
- increased insulation level;
- addition of automatically controlled LED lights;
- installation of underfloor heating;
- installation of a new highly efficient heating system;
- introduction of Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure Building Management system;
- new state-of-the-art machines, like High-power fibre lasers, which convert electricity into optical energy while saving energy.
Our past, present and future depend on the actions we take today.
We can achieve our sustainability goals only if we address the biggest ecological transition challenges correctly.